Yggdrasil Dungeon Generator
Shortcut from east
Shortcut from west
Shortcut from north
Shortcut from south
About this generatorThis generator makes dungeons maps. By default, it displays them in a style inspired by the game series Etrian Odyssey. This generator is named after the giant tree Yggdrasil hosting the labyrinth in those games. The first version of this generator was initially made for the ProcJam 2017.
About the tilesetsThere is currently 6 tilesets:
- Yggdrasil: I made this tileset with the intent to made the dungeon look a bit clearer than the tileset I used in the first version of the generator. The first version of that tileset was inspired by Etrian Odyssey 5.
- Warehouse: Another tileset I made, with the goal of looking like a dungeon from a RPG game.
- Mount Silver: Based on tiles from Pokémon Silver, notably the one used in the area of Mt. Silver, though I've edited the walls as they didn't looked nice.
- Etrian Odyssey: The tileset of the original Etrian Odyssey game. I've repurposed one of the tile for representing shortcuts.
- Etrian Odyssey II: The tileset of the second Etrian Odyssey game.
- Etrian Odyssey IV: Based on the tileset of the fourth Etrian Odyssey game. The tileset is not exactly the same as the one used in the game, as the game uses 19×19 tiles instead of the 16×16 tiles that I'm using here.